Wedding Dance Songs and Wedding First Dance Songs For 2013
This is a list of the wedding dance songs By Your Side Dance Studio students have brought to us this year to choreograph their first dance to. If you are searching for YOUR first dance wedding songs, I hope this list will help jump start and guide your search. I’ve also listed dance styles that can work with each dance.
Many times couples come in with a wedding song that doesn’t really have a beat but the song has a lot of meaning to them. That’s okay! With our personalized wedding dance lessons we can custom choreograph wedding dance moves to ANY song. It doesn’t have to be a specific dance. By Your Side Dance Studio teachers are great at this! Leave it to us. Our wedding dance lessons in Los Angeles are fun and relaxing and we will make you look phenomenal on the dance floor.
Also, keep coming back to check the First Dance Wedding Songs 2012 list because I will update it every few days!
Wedding Songs 2013
1. “Everything” by Michael Buble – Rumba
2. “Come Fly With Me” by Michael Buble – Foxtrot
3. “Two Is Better Than One” by Taylor Swift – Foxtrot
4. “For Once In My Life” by Frant Sinatra – Very slow Foxtrot
5. “At Last” by Etta James – Viennese Waltz
6. “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
7. “All The Way” by Frank Sinatra – Slow Foxtrot
8. “Darling, Darling, Darling” by the Meters – Cha Cha or East Coast Swing
9. “If I Didn’t Have You” by Randy Newman – Foxtrot
10.“Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You” by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons – Rumba
11.“La Vie En Rose” by Louis Armstrong – Foxtrot
12.“Can’t Help Falling In Love With You” by Elvis Presley – Viennese Waltz or Foxy
13.“When You Find Me” by Joshua Radin – Non-descript dance
14. “Overjoyed” by Matchbox 20 – Sort of a Rumba
15. “A Moment Like This” by Kelly Clarkson – Night Club Two Step
16. “Strange Love” by Karen O – Foxtrot or Rumba
17. “Everything I Do I Do It For You” by Bryan Adams – Night Club Two Step
18.”A Kiss To Build A Dream On” by Louis Armstrong – Foxtrot
19.”Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now” by Starship – East Coast Swing
20.”The Last Day We Ever Close Our Eyes” by Dan Andriano – Viennese Waltz or Foxy
21.”Out Of My League’ by Stephen Speaks – Viennese Waltz or Foxy
Learn a wedding dance on DVD quickly and easily!
Featuring the most popular wedding dances such as the Waltz, Tango, Fox Trot and Swing. Over 2 hours of instruction and 26 dance patterns.
Our simple and fun Learn to Ballroom Dance DVD is a great way to learn a wedding dance on DVD!