We are pleased to announce that Carrie Kloss will be visiting By Your Side Dance Studio November 17, 2012!
Carrie will be administering ballroom dance student check out tests for ballroom dancers who wish to check out of their DVIDA dance levels. She will also be available for ballroom dance coaching lessons and will giving a talk on what she looks for when she is judging a ballroom dance competition.
For questions, please contact Deborah at 310-391-0400.
Carrie is a tremendous ballroom dance talent and has had the opportunity to compete in American Smooth and Rhythm as well as the International Standard divisions. Winning many ballroom championship titles during her career, including 7 years as the Arthur Murray Champion, Ohio Star Ball results included Rising Star Standard Champion, Open American Smooth Champion as well as Finalist in American Rhythm. Her United States ballroom dance titles include Rising Star Champion in Smooth and Rhythm, United States 9 Dance Champion for 3 years and United States American Smooth Champion for 2 years.
- United States 9 Dance Champion
- United States American Ballroom Champion
- United States Rising Star Standard Champion
- 2 Time recipient of the Feather Award for Most Outstanding Dancer In The United States
- Championships Won: Ohio Star Ball, Emerald Ball, Embassy Ball, Heritage Classic, Florida State, Le Classique, Sapphire Ball
- Certified (Fellow) in Ballroom Dance: American Smooth, and Rhythm, International Standard, and Latin